Re: [tlug] Video Editing Soft & Formats

On 24/07/07, Edward Wright <edw@example.com> wrote:

I have received overnight delivery in the past, and my copy of "Harry
Potter and the Deathly Hallows" arrived on Saturday as scheduled.

If anyone is ordering HP7 and it is all the same to you, buy the UK version:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Harry-Potter-Deathly-Hallows-Adult/dp/0747591067

You'll get it in the original, untranslated English, not the mangled
American. And plus, you should get it faster. :)

And, I am *not* affiliated with Amazon.....

Not yet, anyway. Want a job? ;)

--
Cheers,
Josh