Re: [tlug] [OT] MP3 Player usb support MACOS

On 23/07/07, Pietro Zuco <drzuco@example.com> wrote:

A friend of mine wants to buy an MP3 player.
[...]
I asked in the shop (BicCamera) if I can bring the Mac to test it before
buy and the employee after see me with a panic face, said that it is not
possible...

I frankly would not buy anything that they would not let me test. Find a shop that lets you test, then reward them with your wallet by buying from them, even if their price is a little higher.

I think that if it is compatible with Linux like a normal usbdrive it
will be compatible with MacOS too.

Yes.

You did not specify whether you wanted a hard drive or flash memory
player, so I'll pimp my flash model:

http://www.signeo.co.jp/products/sn-m700/index.html

I have the 128M model, and have used SD cards of up to 1G with no
problem. I use it like my old MD player, 'cept substituting SD cards
for MDs (the SD cards hold a lot more music, of course).

I will probably buy a hard drive-based player once I find an Open
Source model. 確かにあるじゃない?これみたい:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/video/8af5/

--
Cheers,