Re: [tlug] Linux / MacOS X and dv cameras

> amounts of time taking hundreds of hours of tape around 1990 and since
> all of my analogue 8mm tape machines are broken, I've been wondering
> how I'm going t get that material digitized.....

I did it my connecting the analog camera to the digital camera which was
then connected to the computer. The analog camera was on its last legs
(in fact it never worked well since that time I put it in the same bag
as the (leaky) chinese food doggy bag... strange).

I see ads for places that will take your old analog tapes and digitize
them for you, but haven't tried them personally.

Darren