Re: [tlug] Tip of the Day: Repairing a corrupted DCIM card

Josh Glover さんは書きました:
> This should work more or less the same way for any type of memory card
> media used in digital cameras. The best thing to do if you have a
> corrupted card is to stick a healthy card in your card reader, plug it
> in to your Linux box, and run: fdisk -l /dev/sdc (replace sdc with the
> actual device of your card; you can see this by running the following
> command before plugging in the card reader and watching the output:
> tail -f /var/log/messages). Note the output (save it in a text file or
> simply leave it open in one terminal and open a new one to do your
> work), then recreate the partition and filesystem on the corrupt card
> to match.

I had the same problem with my SanDisk which I had post a long time before,
unfornunately, noone was interested in it :D

http://www.tlug.jp/ML/0706/msg00348.html

and FYI, this is another nice link that shows how to recover data from
FAT fs
in the case only FAT table is corrupt ( main data is OK )

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8366

#I haven't test it yet.

BR,

VH