Re: [tlug] [OT] Raising a geek (was: Interesting Hans Reiser article in Wired)

On 15/07/07, Pietro Zuco <drzuco@example.com> wrote:

More ignorant and stupid the people is, easier to control mass...

Yes, and guess who profits from that? The rich and powerful.

So it's important to make child think. If not they will be just one more
droid to the society.

Well said. This was entirely what I meant when I said that Shawn's son is a treasure that humanity needs to cultivate.

(maybe I get out of context.... 二日酔いので...)

いや、関係あると思いますよ。

--
Cheers,
Josh