Re: [tlug] Kernel Code Reading Party of YLUG

Nguyen Vu Hung writes:

 > English is not our mother tongue so it OK until it is
 > understandable.

I'd agree in principle if it were anything but a legal notice.  Josh's
comment does provide the opportunity to take insult, I guess, but he's
right: one should take care with these things.  Corporate legal
departments are not paid to have a sense of humor, or fairness.

Josh'ingly wrote:

 > I actually had to read the Japanese to figure out what it meant.

C'mon!  The semantics surely were obvious, given the position in the
message, no?

--
The above opinions are the author's, and do not represent those of the
University of Tsukuba or any other organization whose domains may