Re: [tlug] Kernel Code Reading Party of YLUG

> > HIroshi Miura
> > NTT DATA Corp. and IPA OSS center
> > (株)NTTデータ /(独)情報処理推進機構
> > 三浦広志
> > Opinions here are not any delegation of
> > each organization.
>
> Is this NTT's standard English disclaimer? Because it is not really
> English... ;)

I don't care. Maybe Japanese will consider your joke as a harassment.

English is not our mother tongue so it OK until it is understandable.

I agree. however I am constantly amazed when a multi gazillion (and yes that is a metric gazillion) dollar company cannot afford the time or effort to get a grammar/spell check.

If the above was added by the original author as he was posting to a
predominantly English mailing list then I totally agree there is
nothing wrong with it as it stands.

Regards, Keith