Thunderbird tabbed browsing - WAS Re: [tlug] Desktop Wars Query

Josh Glover wrote:
On 26/06/07, Erin Hughes <eredicatorx@example.com> wrote:

Josh Glover wrote:

> In fact, I am wondering why no-one tabs Thunderbird. I often need to
> be viewing multiple mails at the same time at work, and Alt-Tabbing
> about is just a PITA.

You know that sounds like the sweeeeeeeeetest idea I have heard in a
long time. I know this REALLY COOL guy who ported rikaichan from Firefox
to Thunderbird. I will see if I can talk to him about this....

I think that guy is pretty busy right now. ;)
Really how so.... ;)

We should search Thunderbird's Bugzilla; I'd be surprised if no-one had requested this feature.

Apparently it is a possibility this screen shot shows it for reading mail but I was looking for something more like composition aid/tool.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=186166

I will research it further and let you know what I find.

E./