Re: [tlug] Desktop Wars Query

On 6/25/07, Phillip Tribble <phillip.tribble@example.com> wrote:
I would like to hear from the most experienced users (ie. Gentoo,arch
LFS, Josh) on what environment they use. I find the ones without a
desktop to be rather annoying. KDE is really crowded. GNOME is Mac'ish
and that is where I find home. So please state your Desktop Environment,
I am sure I will find a new one to try based off of all the posts!

On one box (with two monitors) I use Gnome with xinerama. On pretty much everything else(two laptops, two work machines) I use wmii[1].

Regards, Keith

[1] http://www.suckless.org/wiki/