Re: [tlug] Request for assistance to establish LUGs contact in Okinawa

Francisco Sarmiento III wrote:
> We have initially tried to contact Okinawa LUG via its mailing list
> but we have not received any reply from them so we thought of emailing
> other Japan LUGs who would consider to help us connect to Okinawa.  We
> will send an email in Nihonggo within the week.

It is quite possible they are no longer active.  Looking at what I
presume is Okinawa LUG's wiki site[1], the last event listed was in
2003/06/28.
The wiki masters ( ZUKERAN, shin[2]) lists shin@example.com as a contact
address.  Perhaps he might be able to provide you with further assistance.

Edward

1.
http://www.olug.gr.jp/?OLUG%A4%CE%B4%D8%A4%EF%A4%C3%A4%BF%A5%A4%A5%D9%A5%F3%A5%C8
2. http://www.zukeran.org/shin/index-e.html