Re: [tlug] tokyo linux developers?

> 1. There is no Tokyo-ken. Tokyo is the é (-to) in ééåç (todoufuken). [1] [2] [3]

Actually there is, and you write it æäå, although it might be more
common to refer to it as ééå (Shutoken), including Tokyo, Chiba,
Saitama and Kanagawa.  In english that would be the "big Tokyo" ?

Is æäå an actual administrative district like a ç. A quick jaunt to a dictionary tells me that ééå = "the capital city (often Tokyo) area (typically within 50 km of city's centre) (center)"

I'm still not certain if å is comparable to ç.

I've never really thought of Chiba, Saitama and Kanagawa as being Tokyo.

Regards, Keith