Re: [tlug] tokyo linux developers?

At Sat, 2 Jun 2007 11:50:05 +0900,
Mattia Dongili wrote:
> I just discovered there was a LinuxWorld here in Tokyo up to yesterday.
> Bah, next year (hopefully -for a number of reasons :)-)...

In the event, we, Japan Linux Assosiation, held the annual general
meeting, and now I am the current president.

> Anyway I saw there also exist a "Tokyo Linux developer" group or
> something, does anybody know who they are or has links to their web
> pages?

I don't know such groups, some developers meet some events like
CodeFest, Linux Conference, FSIJ seminar, ...

https://members.fsij.org/trac/codefestakihabara2006/wiki
http://lc.linux.or.jp/lc2007/
http://www.fsij.org/#%E6%9C%88%E4%BE%8B%E4%BC%9A

Especially, Linux Conference 2007 program committee announced Call for
Paper.
http://lc.linux.or.jp/lc2007/cfp.html

The event also accepts English papers. So submit it please.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@example.com