Re: [tlug] tokyo linux developers?

On 6/4/07, Mattia Dongili <malattia@example.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 12:22:01AM +0900, Hiroshi Miura wrote:
> Greg has come to YLUG meeting (http://ylug.jp/) in end of May with
> Tony Luck. He may say about YLUG as Kernel developers' group.

Great, I think he meant that. Many thanks for your help.

> You can find past meeting logs at
> http://www.ylug.jp/modules/pukiwiki/index.php?reading

Thanks for the pointer. Looking forward for #76 then ;)
(Though the only Japanese I know is "ææèãåããããã"... and I'm
not even sure it's correct...)

Cheers
--
mattia
:wq!

:q!

I am very shocked when reading this thread: I thought Tlug is
Tokyo-ken Linux Users Group so it does contain Kanagawa, i.e.
Yokohama.

These 2 lugs should be  merged so I don't have to join 2 mailinglists.

-- Best Regards, Nguyen Hung Vu vuhung16plus{remove}@example.com An inquisitive look at Harajuku http://www.flickr.com/photos/vuhung/sets/72157600109218238/