[tlug-admin] Re: [tlug] TLUG Web Site

Pietro Zuco writes:

 > Almost all that points can be performed with some CMS as drupal,
 > joomla, plone or whatever.

Forget Plone, unless hikari grew about three extra cores while I
wasn't looking.  I love Python and Zope, and Plone is OK by me, but
really, if you don't have "do something plausible with the taxpayers'
money, like gold-plate the hardware" in your job description, you
can't afford Plone.

And honestly, I don't think we want Zope, either.  Zope is about fine-
grained distributed management of a website.  But the whole Zope
security mechanism is just going to be overhead, and there's really
not all that much use for the infinitely configurable Zope roles.