[tlug] Drinking (WAS: sorry)

On æ, 2007-05-03 at 22:13 +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Keith Bawden writes:
>  > Or "Tiny Linux Linux Users Group" - with the motto "we do little"  :-)
>
> ... but it's balanced by big talk and truly massive drinking.

Speaking of drinking, I'm going to be in Tokyo the week of July 9 - 13
to give a paper at the International Meeting of the Psychometric
Society, and was wondering if there would be a nomikai during that time.
(To Josh's son: nome, Kai!)

--
Stuart Luppescu -=-=- slu <AT> ccsr <DOT> uchicago <DOT> edu
CCSR at U of C ,.;-*^*-;.,  ccsr.uchicago.edu