Re: [tlug] Buying a Mac?

On 5/3/07, Stephen Lee <sl-tlug@example.com> wrote:

Try kakaku.com for price comparison.

I got a 50.000 yen discount for my MacBook. 1GRam, Intel core duo, and so forth. It was at Bic Camera. The trick is to contract a hikari internet connection. In my case was with ODN. Then if you don't like it you always can cancel the contract that has a penalty of about 6.000 yen. You have to say that your apartment is in a building with no more than 5 apartments at each floor or something like that I don't remember. I did it with the a girl that was at the ODN stand. I said to her to take a coffee after job, she said "Dame yo!" but she helped me to do the rest of the process so before answer any question get information about the rules. Then say what they want yo to hear.

I don't know if that offer still exist I did it at January.

Cheers.

Pietro

-- - Pietro Zuco (ピエトロ・ズコ) - - pietro@example.com - http://www.zuco.org - Linux User: 252836