Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] audio editing and streaming
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:34:40 +0900
- From: "Peter Van der Weeen" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] audio editing and streaming
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
How about streaming over the web? Does anybody have experience with
audiocasting? Is there a ToC feature making it possible for 'cast
users to just grab the parts they want?If this is content you'd like to share with your Japanese students then perhaps the Ties Community System (http://www.tiesnet.jp/) might have a solution that covers all your needs.I don't have a lot of technical details on it but last time I checked they were covering 49 universities throughout Japan (278 teachers, 16.000 students, 10.000+ content/video lectures) and their system includes video conversion options as well as a live streaming service for real-time seminars.Not sure what the requirements are to join the network but my understanding is that part of the lectures are open to the general public.Peter
- [tlug] audio editing and streaming
- From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] audio editing and streaming
- Next by thread: [tlug] lfftw3f?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links