Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:20:28 +0900
- From: "Lyle H Saxon" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- References: <E1HeMsN-0004mw-D0@example.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 4/23/07, Keith Bawden <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:* Your posts suggest that the locals are poor and ignorant, I totally and whole heartedly disagree with you on this point. Some of my Japanese colleagues have been nothing short of brilliant. Others have been incredibly incompetent. Not surprisingly the brilliance to stupidity ratio in Japan appears to be roughly the same for all other populations of humans I have interacted with. However you have sort of screwed my result set for this list.
That's NOT what I said. That's NOT what I meant. That's NOT what I thought/think! In any country, foreigners that come in tend to be hired for different reasons than the regular citizens of whatever country. If you can't understand that, then you're not paying attention to things. If want to get angry at something I've said, at least let it be something I really said, and not a figment of your imagination!
- Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- From: javajunkie
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links