Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:45:32 +0900
- From: "Keith Bawden" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- References: <E1HeMsN-0004mw-D0@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
a shortage of local people to fill the slots. Training more people in these special skills undermines the monetary value of our labor and increases the possibility of being replaced by younger/cheaper competition. Keeping this in mind, it's not surprising that many on the list are perfectly happy to have Linux remain a mysterious black magic, for then they are more likely to be able to pay the rent and buy food!
### SNIP SNIP SNIP SNIP
Mate pull your head in! Going off like a half baked backyard sociologist/economist is going to get you no where.
To suggest that I'm here to suck money out of this country whilst keeping the poor locals ignorant* is offensive to me and the "locals".
You are an offensive fool, and possibly a troll!
However I shall feed you some more. I know that some people on this list actually work with Japanese and learn from THEM, and help teach some of them on a daily basis.
I shall sign off here before I really let you know how I feel about your rude offensive comments...
* Your posts suggest that the locals are poor and ignorant, I totally and whole heartedly disagree with you on this point. Some of my Japanese colleagues have been nothing short of brilliant. Others have been incredibly incompetent. Not surprisingly the brilliance to stupidity ratio in Japan appears to be roughly the same for all other populations of humans I have interacted with. However you have sort of screwed my result set for this list.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Open archives are bad?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links