Re: [tlug] Re: Why the shirts? Why TLUG?

On 4/20/07, Attila Kinali <attila@example.com> wrote:
<snip>
The OSS community works this way. It's always a single man
who fights for something, who gets the ball rolling. Others
just join in to help out when they think it's a good idea.
They then share the work load, help out with knowledge etc.
But it all depends on the single man who drives the whole thing.

I don't know about all of that. I think it simply comes down to "brand" and perhaps something in the way of "brand management" or perhaps worse the attempt to control external perceptions of others internalized relationship of brand.

--Uva