[tlug] RE: Tshirts

I am not sure if I will be able to make a meeting any time soon, but I would love to have a shirt. Not sure what the size should be, so a L or XL should probably be safe. Don't know a whole lot about Japanese sizes yet. ^_^ In American sized shirts I wear a medium to large.

Let me know the cost and such.

I would be willing to work with someone to figure out how to handle an exchange of funds for postage. If you know anyone on a military base, it would be cheaper, as the ship may be underway when shipping becomes possible.

Basically, I am willing to pay all costs involved in getting a shirt to me. :P