[tlug] Introduction: OpenSolaris

Hello ...

I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm the Community Manager on the OpenSolaris project, and I moved to Japan about 8 months ago from San Francisco. I focus on community development issues globally, but in reality that's a pretty big place so I'm trying to spend most of my time in Asia. Perhaps you wouldn't mind if I came to some meetings and met you guys? I'd love to share experiences. I think we in the OpenSolaris community have learned a lot from the Linux community and other Open Source communities, and I'd love to talk about that.

Best,

Jim
--
Jim Grisanzio, Community Manager, OpenSolaris
 http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris