Re: [tlug] [OT] How is Akanbe expressed in English?

On Mar 31, 2007, at 8:30 PM, Attila Kinali wrote:

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 21:43:58 +0900
"ITSUMI ken-ichi" <itsumi.ml@example.com> wrote:

1) How is Akanbe expressed in English?

I'm not an english native, so i leave this point out.

2) Is this action common on your country?

It is, I don't know whether the usage is exactly the same, but we have it here in Switzerland too. It is even more common in Germany and France.

I'm living in Germany and I didn't seen that for years…

Niels

--
Jammern für Anfänger: Niels K. (25) Jammerbacke -- auch für professionelles Jammern zu haben
http://jammern.wordpress.com