Re: [tlug] Re: Stand Up for OpenOffice!!

emiddleton@example.com writes:

 > How much do your students spend on their systems?

It doesn't matter, because they're going to come with what they've
got, I've tried with what they've got and with what I've got, with the
dismal results reported.

I'll try again with OOo native on Windows when I can find volunteers,
but that's as far as I'm willing to go.

I'll try again with Linux and OOo on Mac in a couple of years (I have
a year's leave coming up, so next year is a non-starter) when student
boxes should be a lot more capable simply by attrition of juniors' and
seniors' 3-5 year-old boxes.