Re: [tlug] Networking two Linux computers harder than Linux to Windows?

Josh, Scott, Keith, Curt,

Thank you for replying.

Josh said:
Dave will have to turn on
Samba or FTP or SSH before he can connect to any of them.

Okely dokely. Which one should I be using, though?

What I want to be able to do is have a folder on her machine that I can copy files to. Maybe later I might want to do the reverse as well. But for now, just being able to drag and drop files over to her would be enough.

Which protocol is the most suitable for that?

ï--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy Eft
Kernel 2.6.17.7