Re: [tlug] Networking two Linux computers harder than Linux to Windows?

> Ubuntu is by default a desktop distor, so most of these services will
> either be off or not installed. Trying to connect via ssh to your
> toaster when it is not running sshd wont work either :-)

unless of course you are using a USB phigit toaster attachment to automate
your breakfast via crontab 8-)

But seriously, it sounds like one of the ubuntu boxes isnt getting an IP
address. Do ifconfig on both of those ubuntu machines and post the
results. Maybe we can troubleshoot from there.

Cheers,
Scott
wanting a phigit toaster, tokyo