Re: [tlug] About "Tlug Girls" and Technical meeting.

At Fri, 12 Jan 2007 23:12:14 +0900,
Ivan Stout wrote:
> I sent an application as a helper, as it pays better than an attendee
> (10.000 yen!), and I would get to hang out a bit longer. However, even
> if you do not need anymore helpers, I really would like to observe how
> things are organized. I am planning on creating a TLUG wiki
> installfest reference page and believe this experience will be useful.

In fact, the festa wouldn't be succeed because of lacking our
prepearation. However I'll do my best.
The helpers are sufficient because of a few attendees and almost same
numbers of helpers... Anyway, thank you very much for your interest.

Anyone can come there just in time, it's welcome.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@example.com