Re: [tlug] Epson LX7700 w/Turbo Linux - Good Idea?

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007, Lyle H Saxon wrote:

I think you're right.  I've gotten very used to swapping parts in and out of
different boxes, but have never actually put together all the pieces right
from the start.  I suppose it's time that I did that!

It's not that hard, but it's a little tedious. I ususally just shell out the extra few thousand yen to get the shop to assemble the machine and burn it in.

Make sure you get matching CPU, memory and motherboard.

cjs