Re: [tlug] clevery's "coordy" boxes running linux?

I bought a very similar-looking thing a while back at PC Depot, branded as an O'zzio.

I had a hard time finding anything on the web about running Linux on it, until I figured out that it was really a rebranded Shuttle Barebones XPC:
http://global.shuttle.com/

I wouldn't mind betting the Clevery is a Shuttle box as well. Mine has a little "Shuttle" sticker on the underside.

I run Debian on it, and have also tried a few Live CDs - everything worked fine - except that I had to put the following in the XF86Config file to make X run properly:
Option "UseBios" "no"

Anyhow if it's a Shuttle you be able to Google up something useful with "Shuttle XPC <Your preferred distribution>" or whatever.