[tlug] clevery's "coordy" boxes running linux?

Still on the quest for a TV box. Finally found lots of small form
factor boxes in Akihabara, including this prebuilt one which looks
perfect

http://www.clevery.co.jp/pc/cube/100100.html

Has anyone tried one? There don't seem to be any useful specs listed.
I'll give them a call tomorrow but between my Japanese and their lack
of Linux knowledge (I presume) I might not find out anything useful,