Re: [tlug] Planet TLUG?

Hello!

On 06.12.2006, 06:53 +0900 Josh Glover wrote:

> Michael, I like the idea, but I doubt we want the Planet aggregator
> running on Hikari--at least, not at first.

OK. I've put the planet on my server at first:
http://mr.uue.org/tlug.planet.jp/

I played with the style a bit to make it look similar to TLUG's
homepage. Making your hackergotchi, Josh, was relatively easy with gimp
(OK, it looks still a bit rough around the edges). Unfortunately you
haven't blogged in a while, so it is not visible ;(

Well, with that we can now play a bit and see what we want to do and
what not.

Everyone, please send me feeds to your blog and pictures!

--
  Michael Reinsch <mr@example.com>                      http://mr.uue.org/