[tlug] Planet TLUG?

Hello!

I think this hasn't been discussed yet on the mailing list, only on IRC
and among some TLUG members:

For every TLUG member who is also blogging: How about a "Planet TLUG"?

For everyone not familiar with Planets, those are public Blog
aggregators. See http://www.planetplanet.org/ for more information and
example sites.

Should we decide to set up a planet (the software itself is rather easy
to install and setup, customising the layout is the biggest task), we
probably need to come up with some guidelines:

- Who is entitled to be aggregated on the planet?
My suggestion: Everyone subscribed to the TLUG mailing list.

- Content: Only Linux/TLUG related content no topic restrictions?
My suggestion: no topic restrictions.

It might be a good idea to setup a test planet. So if you have a Blog,
please go ahead and send my the URL to your Blog and optionally a
hackergotchi. I'll announce the URL to the test planet as soon as I've
collected a few URLs...

--
  Michael Reinsch <mr@example.com>                      http://mr.uue.org/