Re: Re: [tlug] wiki permission requirements

On 11/20/06, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

This is great, I guess, but all we *really* need is a simple binary
toggle: you login with the email address that is subscribed to the
list and some password (probably not the Mailman password, as it seems
less than secure) and you get full editing permissions. That should
probably suffice for now.

Finer-grained permissions would be nice, so that we could have a
certain subset of pages that only TLUG officers can edit (like meeting
pages and such), but the static website will serve in its stead.

Has anyone considered acquiring another machine for the wiki? The machine could be used with a different security policy, and be used for failover, or additional storage, ect. Just a thought.

++vic