Re: [tlug] wiki

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 20:06:14 +0900, Mark Makdad <mark@example.com>
wrote:

> If someone can promise me USB 2.0 on Linux, I'll switch tomorrow.

USB 2.0 *is* on Linux and has been for ages, at least since the mid
2.4.x kernels - 2.4.18 sounds about right. However, the feasability of
the switchover depends on what you want to connect to a USB 2.0 port.

> Oh, and is there any hope for getting NTFS to mount?

NTFS has mounted R/O on Linux for years (I needed it about 6 years ago).
R/W is another matter.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

In most countries selling harmful things like drugs is punishable. Then
how come people can sell Microsoft software and go unpunished?
        -- Hasse Skrifvars