RE : Re: [tlug] download files from cellphone

Hello all,
i thank you for helping me
i have installed mandriva 2007 on a laptop (fujitsu
fmv-6650nu7/l  => pentium 3, 650 Mhz, 128Mb shared
RAM) and tried with it to access to my cellphone.
on the /var/log/messages, i don't see any dev/sda ...
but i see this:
Nov 18 12:51:05 localhost kernel: usb 1-2: new full
speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
Nov 18 12:51:05 localhost kernel: usb 1-2:
configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
Nov 18 12:51:06 localhost kernel: cdc_acm 1-2:1.0:
ttyACM0: USB ACM device
Nov 18 12:51:06 localhost kernel: usbcore: registered
new driver cdc_acm
Nov 18 12:51:06 localhost kernel:
drivers/usb/class/cdc-acm.c: v0.25:USB Abstract
Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters
Nov 18 12:51:06 localhost kernel: usbcore: registered
new driver cdc_ether
Nov 18 12:51:07 localhost kernel: usb 1-2: unsupported
MDLM descriptors
Nov 18 12:51:07 localhost kernel: usbcore: registered
new driver zaurus

i guess i probably missed to install some module...
i tried to install some, but no one wanted to install
via urpmi.
i have to say one: i don't have added any SD-card in
my cellphone, it's just as new bought.
so maybe is it different because this, i don't know...
i thank you for your help.

Regards,

Chris