Re: RE : Re: [tlug] download files from cellphone

On 18/11/06, leon calvaud <enae95@example.com> wrote:

i have installed mandriva 2007 on a laptop (fujitsu
fmv-6650nu7/l  => pentium 3, 650 Mhz, 128Mb shared
RAM) and tried with it to access to my cellphone.
on the /var/log/messages, i don't see any dev/sda ...
but i see this:
Nov 18 12:51:05 localhost kernel: usb 1-2: new full
speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
[...]
drivers/usb/class/cdc-acm.c: v0.25:USB Abstract
Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters

Looks to me like your phone is in modem mode. Poke around and see if you can put it into Mass Storage mode.

And please, when replying to posts, write your reply *below* the text
you are quoting, i.e.

http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php#toppost

-Josh