Re: RE : Re: [tlug] download files from cellphone

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 15:42:24 +0900, leon calvaud <enae95@example.com> wrote:

i have to say one: i don't have added any SD-card in
my cellphone, it's just as new bought.

I found the same thing with my AU Sony Ericsson W41S.
I couldn't access the phones internal storage. However after I put a media card (Sony Memory Stick in my case) in the phone I was able to access the media card from my linux box. Just like any mass storage device.

This means you still have to move, for example, photos from the phones internal storage to the media card, plug in to your linux box and transfer them to disk, but it beats emailing them to yourself.

My advice get a SD-card and give it a go.

Greg.

In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows or gates?
-Graham Williams