For example, here is how I would have written your reply:

Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:28:16 +0900 From: "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> Subject: Re: [tlug] [hardware] 802.11g PCI card To: "Tokyo Linux Users Group" <tlug@example.com>

On 13/11/06, emerson mills <emerson.mills@example.com> wrote:

I've recently been trying and buying wireless cards so I'll share what
I've (re)learned.

I'll throw in my positive experience with the Intel IPW2200 driver, which--according to its project page[1]--supports "Intel PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection and Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection mini PCI adapters".

Good Morning,

This is what I use. These cards worked great on Ubuntu after installing
the Wifi pack from Automatix2 (www.getautomatix.com).

I know this distro that is on the link is really lame, but it serves as
a great guide.

http://www.linspire.com/linspire_hardware_compatibility.php

http://linspire.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=675166&sear
ch=Belkin+F5D7010 (my Wifi Card)