Re: [tlug] Binary Hack

On 13/11/06, Al Hoang <hoanga@example.com> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 02:40:32PM +0900, Josh Glover wrote:

> http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4873112885

        Is this the indirect link I click through and pay 0.01 yen to fund
TLUG's plan to dominate the world or just the plain old link to the product? :)

This is the direct product link.

(Whatever happened with that plan?)

That plan was tied up with Virtual BookShelf, which we should be re-writing in Catalyst directly. Emerson Mills (the AWS chap who presented at the tech meeting on Saturday) has promised to help me out.

But there is no reason that we cannot create an Amazon Associate
account for funding TLUG. I'll look into it.

-Josh