Re: [tlug] Internet Providers

> Message: 9
> Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:38:36 +0900
> From: Kunio Miyamoto <wakatono@example.com>
> Subject: Re: [tlug] Internet Providers
> To: Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com>
>

>  Hi.
>
> On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 15:47:38 +0900
> <burlingk@example.com> wrote:
<snip>

>  Example plan:
>
>  Interlink ZOOT + MOOT(1IP + DNS)
>  2520yen
>
>  Flet's ADSL(per month): 2940yen + 567yen
>  http://flets.com/adsl/s_fee.html

Thanks for the input everyone.  It looks like I shouldn't have too many
problems.  I just need to decide how much I want to spend.  :P Anywhere
from about 3000 up from the looks of it.  How stable is the Interlink
option?  I have a couple of friends that I am sure would be cooperative
in exchange for access to a stable connection with high speeds, so if it
is a little pricy it may still work. :)