[tlug] Re: iPod nano and Linux

I'd like to thank everyone for their input to this thread.

As it turns out, the purchase of an MP3 player won't really be
necessary after all. The audio quality of the new keitai[0] which
turned up yesterday is already streets ahead of my old MP3 player, and
the 1 Gb mini-SD card I bought with it gives it plenty of capacity to
store the stuff I listen to most of the time.

Transfer times are maybe a little slow over a BlueTooth connection, but
the USB connection is hardly any faster and it requires Windows anyway.
There are a few tell-tale signs that suggest a standard FAT32
filesystem on the card so I'll probably go out and buy a card reader to
speed things up.

[0] - http://europe.nokia.com/A4142070 [1]
[1] - Josh is right, this page is more geek-friendly than the general
      info page

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Only adults have difficulty with childproof caps.