Re: [tlug] .jp domain

McIntosh Bruce wrote:
> Gerald Naughton wrote:
>> I`m looking to register a .jp domain(not .co.jp)
>> and my provider is asking 10000yen/year for domain
>>
>> anyone use cheaper alternatives ?
>
> I don't know of any decent competitive ones in English,
> but, I have been using:
>      http://www.value-domain.com/
>
> It's all in Japanese, but is quite a bit cheaper.
> You might get one of your Japaense colleagues to
> give you a hand, but it works great, and the price is good.
> [ .jp domain=  3690円 ]
>
> Hope this helps.
> Cheers!
>
> Bruce McIntosh

Hello,

I have registered domains through the following mob in the past:
http://www.e-domainde.com/domain/kind.html @ 5,250円 per year.

One thing to note though. I have found that some of the "cheaper" .co.jp
offerings are for domain name registration only. That is you will have
to maintain your own dns server.

Regards, Keith