Re: [tlug] Making sure people get the message

TLUG,

2 Questions:

First question:

I just tested on of my emails, and Spamassassin returned this message:

-0.0 NO_RELAYS              Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP

On the one hand it's not counting any points against me, so maybe it's not that big a deal.

On the other hand, is the fact that my email is not relayed by SMTP a bad thing?

Second Question:

Although the Reply-To and Return-Path headers of my outgoing mails are now set properly, in the "Received:" header, I noticed it still says "from nobody by server.gutteridge.info with local (Exim 4.52)".

Is the "Received:" header item just a list of the servers that this email have passed through on it's way to it's destination?

Will the fact that it still says "nobody" in there count against me?

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 6.06 LTS