Re: [tlug] Hans Reiser arrested on suspiscion of murder

On 12/10/06, Shawn <javajunkie@example.com> wrote:

[uh sorry if this is off topic but I saw something about the usefulness of summaries on this list earlier
 and geez I am so overwhelmed at the moment that this is the best I could make of that suggestion]

No, this was quite informative. And I consider it on-topic for this
list--which is about Open Source just as much as Linux--and Hans
Reiser is certainly a high-profile Open Source developer. People who
disagree are free, as always, to ignore this thread in their MUA. :)

-Josh