Re: [tlug] Hans Reiser arrested on suspiscion of murder

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:53:57 +0900
> From: "GMO Unix Erin D. Hughes" <erin-hughes@example.com>
> Subject: Re: [tlug] Hans Reiser arrested on suspiscion of murder
> To: Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com>
<Snip>
> Ya I just hope it doesn't get even more jacked when the trial
> starts.....
>
> I would rather see it go down fair, not as a public spectacle.
>
> Without things like 82 lbs of missing cement, a glove that
> doesn't fit,
> a mistress who cant wait to get on Opra or any of the other
> crap that seems to come along with the 3 ring circus that has
> become the media of real life drama.
>
> At least it will provide some interesting conversation for
> tomorrow nights nomikai....
>

> E./

Hopefully the fact that he isn't a sports figure, or a politician (In
the conventional sense at least) will keep it from becoming too much of
a spectical.

I won't make it to the Nomikai this month.  That is probably not a
surprise by now.  I have just a few more days till I am gone for two
months, and I plan to spend tommorow evening with someone other than a
bunch of drunk guys. *grins*