Re: [tlug] Trouble with Japanese input in OpenOffice

Godwin,

Thank you for responding.

Strange. I've always selected a cell I wanted to edit, hit F2, and the
editing takes place in the cell, not in the input zone.
I didn't know one could hit F2 and do editing directly on the cell. I always thought it had to be done in the input zone.

Now that I know this, editing has become possible again. Thanks for the tip!

I suppose this technically doesn't solve the problem of why my input zone behaves so badly, but this solution does allow me to continue with my work, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Your advice is much appreciated.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 6.06 LTS