Re: [tlug] Request for speaker for 9-23-2006 technical meeting

Welcome back all,

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:05:38 +0900, Zev Blut <zb@example.com> wrote:

We will have our standard TLUG technical meeting on 9-23-2006.  We are
going to experiment with the format of the meetings for this one, so
this time we only need one speaker to present.

Would anyone like to volunteer to give a talk for this meeting?  If so
please either talk to the officers at this Friday's nomikai or write
your proposal in reply to this mail.

Ummm..  We still do not have a speaker yet.  Is anyone up for giving a
talk this Saturday?

Thanks,
Zev