Re: [tlug] FW: Contact to Linux User Group Tokyo

On 29/08/06, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

Heinz-M. Graesing <heinz-m@example.com> wrote:

>  My Name is Heinz-M. Graesing, a Sytem Administrator of the local
>  Government of a small Town in Germany (Treuchtlingen). We're using
>  Linux on the Desktop now for four Years - at the moment Debian and
>  Gentoo - and were one of the first Institutions in Europe using Linux
>  for everyday business. I've visited Hanoi for a congress last year:
>
>  I've never been to Japan and I don't know anybody - so maybe we could
>  meet (I don't seek for "fulltime entertainment" - I thougt maybe for
>  an evening ?!) and have a little talk about Linux and your Country.

I would suggest the evening of Friday, 08 September, for a nomikai.

TLUG,

A few of us (so far Mauro, Erin Hughes, and me) are planning to meet
Heinz for drinks on the evening of Friday, 08 September, at 19:00. We
will meet at an izakaya that has yet to be decided on.

Just wanted to give the list a heads up so people who are interested
can save a spot on their calendars--or Zauruses. :)

-Josh