[tlug] FW: Contact to Linux User Group Tokyo

 Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 05:11:45 -0400
 From: Heinz-M. Graesing, heinz-m@example.com

 Message:
 Hello Linuxfolk@example.com,

 I don't know if you are the right person of contact - please forward
 this message if you think I should ask someone esle.

 My Name is Heinz-M. Graesing, a Sytem Administrator of the local
 Government of a small Town in Germany (Treuchtlingen). We're using
 Linux on the Desktop now for four Years - at the moment Debian and
 Gentoo - and were one of the first Institutions in Europe using Linux
 for everyday business. I've visited Hanoi for a congress last year:

 http://www.cosgov.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/DetailedSessions#grasing

 I'll visit Japan from September 3rd to September 13 because my
 girlfriend is staying in Japan for half an Year. She's learning your
 language for four years now:

 http://knipz.h1.org/v/romy/dontaku/meijein-me.jpg.html

 I've never been to Japan and I don't know anybody - so maybe we could
 meet (I don't seek for "fulltime entertainment" - I thougt maybe for
 an evening ?!) and have a little talk about Linux and your Country.
 I had a short conversation with a member of the japanese free software
 foundation this year on our german "linux day" and he pointed out, that
 linux in Japan is not that visible like in our environment:

 http://download.breakpoint.cc/Pix/Blog/2005_12_17_tux_edeka.jpg (german
 billing system in popular supermarkets)

 So if you have any questions about europe, germany I'll try to answer
 it. Ok  thats me in Hanoi:

 http://knipz.h1.org/v/h1/travel/h1-travel-hanoi-05/100_1357.jpg.html

 and me in front of some really popular sighseeing spot in germany:

 http://knipz.h1.org/v/h1/travel/h1-travel-schwangau-and-eibsee-05/100_0944.jpg.html

 Thank you very much for reading and once again, I apologise for any
 inconvenience.

 Yours faithfully,

 Heinz-M. Graesing
 Stadtverwaltung