Re: [tlug] XEmacs: How do you switch between 'buffer tabs'?

On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 11:39:19PM +0900, Al Hoang wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 	Is there a default keybinding to switch between
> 'buffer tabs'?  Or is there a way to set it up so I
> can set up a keybinding to allow switching between
> 'buffer tabs'?

	I hate replying to myself but it seems xemacs is
far smarter than the author of this email.  Right after
sending the email I decided to experiment more and it
seems just switching between buffers (C-x C-b)
did the right thing and switched to the correct tab
instead of load the buffer into the current buffer tab
I was in.  That's good enough for me for now.

Cheers,
Alain